Currently, I’m living in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. I was born on 1983 and I’m married to Dr. Ziba Rahbar.
Playing piano and harmonica, reading, traveling & Transhumanism!
- The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Hobout dar Kavir, Ali Shariati
- Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling
- The Last Question, Isaac Asimov
- On Formally Undecidable Propositions of Principia Mathematica and Related Systems, Kurt Gödel, 1931
- On Computable Numbers, with an Application to The Entscheidungsproblem, Alan Turing, 1936.
- Computing Machinery and Intelligence, Alan Turing, 1950.
Mountain climbing, cycling, hiking, running.
I play piano, harmonica and setar (an Iranian musical instrument). I love classical music, especially Chopin and Bach compositions.
My favorite composers
My favorite performers
- Evgeny Kissin
- Itzhak Perlman
- Glenn Gould
- Sviatoslav Richter
- Vladimir Horowitz
- Krystian Zimerman
- Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
- The Last Lecture, Randy Pausch
Favorite Movies & TV Shows
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- The Matrix (the first one)
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Big Bang Theory
- BBC Top Gear
Favorite Computer Games
Neverhood, Warcraft, Starcraft, Need for Speed, Counter-Strike, …
Kabaab (specially taghbostaan’s!) and Lasagna.